- All tenants must complete and submit a Reservation Request — whether you are staying 1 single night or applying for an extended stay (longer than 27 days).
- Use of this link does not guarantee you an RV Space and it does not obligate you or lock you into these dates either. This is simply a request to help us meet your needs.
- Complete this form the best you can — and please call us to confirm that we received your information. Depending on your length of stay, your RV size, and availability, we will be able to confirm your reservation.
- If we are full, this will put you on our waiting list.
- All prospective Extended Stay Residents (longer than 27 days) will need to fill out the APPLICATION for Extended Stay — In addition to submitting this Required Reservation Request form.
- The Extended Stay APPLICATION can be found on the TAB labeled APPLICATION at the top of this blog. (No limits on Extended Stay)
- FIRST: Submit a RESERVATION REQUEST HERE.
- SECOND: Fill out and submit the Application HERE.
* Fill it out completely, for all prospective tenants.
* Scan all prospective tenants’ Driver’s Licenses & upload them to the form.
* Extended Stay RVs older than 10 years must submit pictures of RV for approval
* Scan the pictures and upload to form or email to email@example.com
- Or you can submit Application hard copies (available by special request) by depositing it into the Hillside Palms RV Park Payment Station BOX. (White Metal Pay Station) Located at 175 N. 600 E. St. George
- Call back and speak with us regarding your application and approval process.
- Wait for written approval and space availability date for move-in.
- No more than 2 persons per unit – without special approval
- All prospective tenants must submit application and wait for approval in writing
- Must be owner occupied – NO sub-renting
- No Dogs allowed (Exceptions only as required by law for Service and Assistance Animals that provide specific work, task or service for an individual – per ADA and Fair Housing Act)
- If you sell your trailer or RV, all prospective buyers must submit an application and be APPROVED IN WRITING FROM HILLSIDE PALMS RV PARK before purchasing any trailer or being allowed to live in the RV Park regardless of purchasing a trailer or RV. If not approved, they will have to move the trailer out of the park at their own expense.