SHORT TERM: 1 DAY TO 26 DAYS ☀ LONG TERM: 27 DAYS OR MORE
Whichever fits your needs, read and follow the steps below.
Book a Reservation
Request or Get On
Our Wait List
- Please complete and submit a RESERVATION REQUEST
- CALL us back within 24-48 hours to check status of your reservation. Depending on your length of stay, your RV size, and availability, we will be able to confirm your reservation.
- The use of this link does not guarantee you an RV Space, additionally, it does not obligate you or lock you into these dates either. This is simply a request to help us meet your needs.
- If we are full, this will put you on our waiting list for either short term and long term spaces, whichever you are looking for.
Steps for 27+ Days
- FIRST: Fill out and submit the RESERVATION REQUEST
- SECOND: Fill Out the APPLICATION
* Fill it out completely, for each person who will be staying in the RV.
* Scan all prospective tenants’ Driver’s Licenses & upload them to the form.
* Extended Stay RVs older than 10 years must submit pictures of RV for approval.
* Background Check, References and Employment Verification Required.
- SECOND: Call back within 24-48 hours after you submit your application to check applicant status.
- Wait for your email with approval and space availability date for move-in.
(Approval Time usually 1-3 Days)
- If we are full, this will put you on our waiting list.
(Wait List time is usually 1 – 6 weeks)
- No more than two persons per unit – without special approval. $50/month extra for each person more than two.
- Must be owner occupied – NO sub-renting or short-term/vacation renting.
- If you sell your trailer or RV, all prospective buyers must submit an application and be APPROVED IN WRITING FROM HILLSIDE PALMS RV PARK before purchasing any trailer with intention to stay in/or being allowed to live in the RV Park regardless of purchasing a trailer or RV. If the buyer is not approved, you will have to move the trailer out of the park at your own expense.
- Dogs/Pets: Weight (less than 20 lbs only) Breed, and length of stay Limitations apply. Fill out the application with your pets details. (Exceptions only as required by law for Service and Assistance Animals that provide specific work, task or service for an individual – per ADA and Fair Housing Act with required docs)
- Pet Cleanup Fines: $100 fine for failure to clean-up your pet’s waste.